Friday | April 17, 2020 | 7:00PM
We’re going VIRTUAL for this year’s Kaleidoscope!
Due to increased public health concerns raised by COVID-19, we’ve decided to transition Kaleidoscope from an in-person event and to an online virtual fundraiser.
Join us here on Friday, April 17 at 7PM to enjoy a short program, online auction and special appeal to bring Hope, Help and Change to our neighbors in need.
Register for Online Auction: https://kaleidoscope2020.ggo.bid
Link to Virtual Kaleidoscope: coming soon
Here’s how you register to bid:
1) Go to https://kaleidoscope2020.ggo.bid
2) Click the “Start Bidding” button in upper right-hand corner of screen.
3) Click the green “Create Account” button.
4) Enter your email address.
5) Wait for verification email (check your junk folder if you don’t receive it).
6) Follow verification link and complete form. Be sure to provide your mobile number.
7) Verify that payment method, billing address, email and mobile number are correct. Click on grey boxes to update information.
8) Click on the “Start Bidding!” link to enter the auction.
9) The online auction opens on Tuesday, April 14, at noon, and closes on Sunday, April 19, at noon.
Tutorial to register to bid video: https://youtu.be/po-SbEVo9b8
We believe that the American Dream should be possible for everyone. Community Action envisions a place where our neighbors are strong, resilient, involved in their community and live with dignity and security. We lead the way to eliminate conditions of poverty and create opportunities for people and communities to thrive. We have served Washington County for over 50 years, delivering hope, help and change to over 26,000 neighbors annually. When you support Community Action, you help our neighbors realize the dream.